Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Wikipedia: where truth dies online | Science and technology | spiked

Wikipedia lovers: Would love to hear your comments on this (what I believe is a fantastic) article. Don't get me wrong, I love Wikipedia. I use it as my first "go-to" often times. However, from my own personal experience in the Amanda Knox/Raffaele Sollecito case, I could sing a song over this article. I desire for Wikipedia to succeed. However, there are going to have to be some serious changes made to KEEP THE NUTTERS OUT.

Check out "The Murder of Meredith Kercher" Wiki page sometime. Yes, I know I just gave away free advertising for a page that is being run mostly by a bunch of trolls, but I consider it more of an advertisement for free tickets to a freak show at a circus.



"Spiked" by: Nigel Scott

Wikipedia: where truth dies online | Science and technology | spiked






No comments:

Post a Comment